After months of closures we are delighted that today marks the re-opening of many services that have been closed. We wish you all the very best!
With so many businesses now welcoming back customers you may be interested in some tips to help update your reception area! We are on hand to help, should you have any queries!
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression”.
Often the first contact your clients / customers have with you is when they visit your premises and your reception area is your first chance to make an impression. We at Griffin Office Solutions have a range of Reception furniture, both New and Used, to impress the most discerning, and at prices to suit all budgets.
The Ashford and Sove ranges offer designs to suit all tastes.
Ashford Range (New)
Outstanding durability and at an affordable price. Ashford comprises of a simple collection of desks and rises allowing for the smallest reception to the largest unit. Low level units without risers allow for wheelchair access. All desk tops and panel legs are manufactured from E1 grade heat and scratch resistant 25mm melamine panels.
SOVE Range (New)
SOVE is a high quality reception at a very affordable price. With its minimalist design SOVE reception desk is a perfect combination of simplicity and elegance what makes it suitable for any reception interior.
According to designer Jo Blood you should consider the following factors before you buy reception desk furniture.
- What role do you need it to fulfil?
- How many people will be using it at the same time?
- How many computers, monitors, ‘phones, printers etc. does it need to hold?
- Do you want computers etc. to be visible to visitors / customers? If not, you should consider a higher counter.
- How much storage does it need?
- What type and size of storage – filing cabinets, shelves etc.?
- It needs to be accessible to all.
In our next blog we will discuss reception seating and colour scheme.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries!