Furniture that will support your New Years resolutions part 1
January is a time to think about what changes you want to introduce into your life. Whether it be getting more active, looking at ways to manage your time or embracing ways to help you relax and destress, office furniture and office furniture adaptations can help! Yes, you read it right! Office furniture can assist you in reaching your new year goals! Keep reading to find out how!!
The treadmill desk has come to the fore recently with many adopting the somewhat bizarre method of incidental physical activity! Instead of sitting and typing why not walk and type! You no longer have to pick activity or work over each other you can combine both with this novel idea! Keep on the move while keeping on top of those emails !
Why sit when you can stand! Scientists have devised a list of some of the benefits of standing desks over sitting. Here are just a few
- Standing Lowers Your Risk of Weight Gain and Obesity
- Using a Standing Desk May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Standing May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Standing Desks Appear to Reduce Back Pain
- Standing Desks Help Improve Mood and Energy Levels
- Standing desks can have a significant impact when it comes to improving your health.
Standing 15 minutes after every hour of sitting is now being recommended in order to ward off negative effects of sitting all day.
Stay tuned for part two of this blog coming soon!!