This weeks blog is the fourth blog in this series – “what office chair should I buy”.
This week we turn our attention to the “DXRacer Formula Series” chair a gamers dream seating experience!!
According to the DXRacer website –
“DXRacer’s Formula series offers a premium seating experience at an entry level price. All the components and materials used in the Formula series have been carefully selected to deliver the support you deserve during long sessions in front of the computer.”
The armrests themselves are vertically adjustable in eight positions and the headrest and lumbar cushions are included. The seat itself can be both unlocked and locked. When the seat is unlocked you have the option to rock back and forth or completely lock the seat in a horizontal position. The backrest is completely adjustable between 90 and 135 degrees. The SGS certified gas lift accompanies a robust star base that has the ability to hold up to ninety kilograms in weight. The 2” PU-casters roll very smoothly over flat surfaces.
Here are the main features of the DXRacer chair.
- Gaming Chair
- High Back Chair Back Style
- 1-Direction armrests
- Tilt tension adjustment
- Seat tilt and lock
- Adjustable Back Angle
- Seat height adjustable
- 5-star Nylon Base
- Strong Mesh chair cover with metal frame
- Steel frame & High Density Mould Shaped Foam
- 2″ Caster/PU
- Arm Height 22″-29″
- Back Size 32.25″H x 22.25″W
- Seat Height 16.5″ – 21″
- Seat Size 14.5″W Front x 12.5″W Back x 17.75″D
- Overall dimensions 50-53″H x 27″W x 21″D
- Weight Capacity up to 200 lbs / 90.7 kg
- Assembly required
- 2-year warranty on parts, lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on frame
- Includes 2 free cushions (lumbar, headrest)
For a link to the companies website – click here
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact the team here at Griffin Office via email email@example.com
Visit our websites today to view our current range of office chairs